Sunday, November 17, 2013

The crafty side of me

After a couple of weeks on the road, we visited our house in Kansas...saw our the dogs, slept in our comfy bed and watched some favorite tv shows. I was able to browse my Pinterest  and got  the idea on how I can make use of my empty soy sauce and wine bottles, and even my jelly jars caught my attention. I had all my materials ready and put them in our pickup...feeling crafty!!!
When I was 6 years old I remember how I created different objects from sticky mud, there was no money to buy colored clay during those times, I have to dig in our backyard  for clay , add a little water and started molding. From then on my passion for crafting and creating started.

materials needed

one done!
four done!
decorate it




Sorry about the pictures, I took them while our pickup was running. I was so excited to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment