Saturday, March 8, 2014

Had been traveling a lot

    As i was looking through my Facebook pages, I stumbled on one of the apps which have in my list,  the US Traveler Challenge. Modesty aside, i rank number one from the list because there are only 3  US states that I haven't been yet. Alaska is one of the three which I am so curious to reach and feel how it is to be there. Since childhood, my idea of that place is white because of snow and ice and chilling and life is hard but seeing the ads, watching tv series about life there, my interest to see that place grows. Hopefully someday. Cruising will be best. 
    Winter had been brutal this year, long and cold and it was so hard for me and my husband but life is a struggle and there's no reason to stop moving wherever the roads lead us. For more than two years of living on the road, I learn to love the beauty of winter no matter how harsh it was, I also learn to like the smell of fuel and the nerve breaking noise of some trucks at night at the truckstop. I even learn to feel at home in every restrooms and bathrooms we happen to stop. Most of them are far beautiful than ours at home. I am learning and I am happy.
    My crafts and sewing  while on the road with hubby driving make my time pass unnoticed.
    I am still looking forward to complete the list of US states.

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment